Door Settings >

View >

Special Classes >

Part >

Internal Panel >

Assign a Class >

External Panel >

Assign a Class >

If you don't have Render Works, choose class setting with "none" if you want it clear or a blue tone to fake a glass-look in elevation. If you do have RenderWorks, assign one of the glass texture and then adjust it's opacity.

• 4 weeks later...

I can get Textures to apply to sidelights, but not a None fill. I think it is a bug.

Click the settings button in the OIP. Go to the View tab. Select Side Light Glazing in the Special Classes and Pick Style-Glazing1 (or 2 or 3).

If you set the fill to None, then you get the glazing showing as a solid grey. If you set the fill to a color, you get the color. If you now set it back to None for the fill, the color remains.

If you select the Other tab under Textures and give it a transparent texture, it displays as it should.

Pat

• 1 month later...
This is accurate. The work around is:

Door Settings >

View >

Special Classes >

Part >

Internal Panel >

Assign a Class >

External Panel >

Assign a Class >

If you don't have Render Works, choose class setting with "none" if you want it clear or a blue tone to fake a glass-look in elevation. If you do have RenderWorks, assign one of the glass texture and then adjust it's opacity.

Thanks for the help, altough it took me a while to figure out how to do it all.