Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Is there a VectorScript PDF manual or reference guide

Hi everyone,

Back in 2001 I programmed with VectorScript in VectorWorks. Now I am contacted again by a company who use VectorWorks 12.5. I have to program in VectorScript a signpanel calculation program.

Is there any VectorScript reference manual I can download in PDF, HTML format? Also a reference guide in book format is also a very good option.

In the past, these VectorScript reference guides where contained within the program. It seems that Nemetschek does no longer include those VectorScript manuals with the program or am I wrong?

I thank you very much for your time spend on my request.

I wish you a very nice day and all the best.

Friendly greetings,

Bad_Wolf

Hi Islandmon and Pat Stanford,

Thank you very much for the link you gave me and your advice. I appreciated very much. I already visited the link and got all the files I was searching for.

Maybe it sounds strange that I am asking for this kind of files, but I do not own VectorWorks on this moment.

Because the company who asked me, knew I did this kind of work between 1997 and 2002 for another company, they asked me to work on a freelance basis for them. So they own VectorWorks and will buy a licence for me when I accept.

Before I make my decision, I like to see how VectorWorks and VectorScript evolved and based on that, how I can make this task done.

I thank you both very much for your help and I wish you all the best.

Friendly greetings,

Bad_Wolf

Edited by Bad_Wolf