3D Plants models

Jackie

Hi this is my first question here.

I have problem. I am Landmark 2008 user. Is there some possibility to find xfrog 3d symbols of shrubs? Because in deffault xfrog library are trees only. Or is there other possibility of 3d models plants for Vectorworks 2008? Thank you

Hey thank you Jonathan for reply. I am landscape architect and I am projecting family gardens. I read your websites about user group (international). I have question: If I pay you that entrance fee for user group can I see older manuals behind previous periods? Or what else can I get for my money? Is there also that chapter about creating 3d models of plants from image props? I bought Landmark 2008 manual from Nemetschek and I have still lot of questions. Wherein is your manual other than Nemetschek?s one?

Thank you for your fast reply.

yes, you get the ability to download previous manuals. I have attached an image of trees, sketchy trees that i have drawn and imported into VectorWorks as image props. The user group manual for November 2007 gave you instructions on creating your own image props.

My Landscape Tutorial manual id different from Nemetschek North America?s manual. It is written in a different way, and is made in way, with a text book and a CD-ROM. On the CD you find a pdf copy of the manual with movie in it. So you can read the manual, read the manual and look at the screen shots (600 screen shots), or you can read the manual, look at the screen shots and watch the movies (over 70 movies).

If you want a sample of my manuals, i have a quickstart guide that is designed to teach you how to place plants and hardscape in 10 pages, email me direct

jon@archoncad.co.nz

Edited by archoncad