Jump to content
  • 0

zig zag lines and fence lines



2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Use the 'Repetitive Unit' tool located in the Detailing toolset. Fence and Railway symbols are located in the 'Miscellaneous' symbol category, which you can change with 'Choose Symbol' on the Object Info palette (OIP) once you have the repetitive unit line selected.

You'll have to make your own symbol for the 'zig-zag' linetype - duplicate and edit one of the existing ones located in 'Vectorworks 2008/Libraries/Default/Repetitive Unit/Miscellaneous/Misc Symbols.vwx.

Search for 'Repetitive Unit' in the VW help if you need additional help.


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...