OS X 10.5.x Issues

I have been having all sorts of trouble with VW 2008 since upgrading to Leopard. I am curious if the forum could use this particular thread to simply post what problems they are having (be as specific as possible). For the record, I have plenty of RAM and plenty of VRAM in a good video card. In fact, I bought a new computer just to run VW. Here are my troubles (with a clean install of Leopard and a clean install of VW2008):

1. Sketch Options Preview is totally nonfunctional, regardless of workspace (this problem existed in 10.4.11, also).

2. Wall Style attributes do not change when selected in Wall Style edit dialog. The new wall style just takes on whatever style was last selected (not the wall, just the style info).

3. Creating walls from polys (by first creating spaces from polys then creating walls from spaces in the AEC menu) results in random walls, zigzagged walls (seem to attach to the space titles), etc.

Anything else? Anyone having these troubles? I think NNA needs to know of these. Or if there are solutions that anyone has come up with for these, please help.

Thanks,

charlie