Focus point size and truss color

Hi folks;

2 questions:

1. i created 10' long box truss that is 1' x 1'. then i duplicated and changed the length to 2'-6". the truss is now colored red. same for the 1' long piece. i only have a black & white printer. what do i change so that all box truss is black lines?

2. i created a series of focus points. the letter in the focus point is too small. where do i change the font size and possibly font as well?

tia,

shelley

Shelly

1. The red indicates a section of truss that is smaller than the "Connection Interval". In 12.5 at least the minimum connection interval is 2' 10". Maybe there is some real world truss geometry reason for that.

If you change the Connection to "None" in the OIP, you can draw whatever length you want without the red truss appearing.

2. You can change the text size and font of a focus point from the text pulldown menu. You can also "preset" your text information. Just make sure nothing is selected (ie. click on nothing) and then set the font and size you like from the pulldown menu. Now create a focus point object. It will have the text attributes you just set.

hth

MK

hello michael;

i just tried as you suggested; when i changed the connection to "none" i got the audio bell "ding! you can't do that! ding!". it reverted to 2'-10". i then discovered that if i uncheck the "highlight" button at the bottom of the OIP **that** turned the red off. i've not printed out so i'm not absolutely covinced this works.

now i'm wondering how to change the line weight....

thanks for your help. it got me going to, what i currently think is, a solution. no red, fred.

shelley