vw12.5 - Help: How do I edit Viewports??

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I'm at the end of my rope - so please reply if you know about this...

I have vw 12.5 - and am trying to figure out how to crop viewports. I know how to get into the 'Viewport Crop' window - but from there I find nothing - no crop tool, no right-click-to-crop, etc. How does one crop a view port?? The documentation has nothing, nor the knowledge base... Help..anyone...

Thanks very much!

Sean

Also, if you used a rectangle to create the crop for the original viewport you can use it to adjust the crop for the viewport.

The steps are simple.

1) In a design layer (not a sheet layer) draw a rectangle over the area you want to appear in your viewport.

2) In the "View" pull-down menu, select "create viewport."

3) A window should pop-up asking if you'd like to use the new object as the crop for the viewport. Click "Yes."

Once you've created the viewport, you can adjust the crop by double clicking it and selecting the crop option. Remember that the class of the crop object (the rectangle you used) has to be turned on or the viewport will disappear, a frustrating experience when it happens.

Good luck!