Reshaper 13

To those that are waiting and to all other potentially interested parties,

???Reshaper 13 is now ready for prime time. My website design is now seriously lagging, but the software is ready.

???Reshaper 13 is almost completely rewritten to take advantage of the new features of VectorWorks 2008 - New rotated objects (Rectangle, Oval and Rounded Rectangle), and the New Rotated Plan view.

???Reshaper 13 works with the following objects and all of the 2D objects can be modified in Rotated Views, both on Design Layers and inside Symbol Definitions.

2D objects: 2D Locus, Line, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Oval, Rotated Rectangle, Rotated Rounded Rectangle, Rotated Oval,

????????????????????Arc, Circle, Polygon, Polyline, Group, Text, 2D Symbol, Imported Images (JPEG, PNG & PICT), Wall, 2D PIO.

???????????Also, Rotated Rectangular Polygon and Regular Polygon (not unique object types, but Reshaper 13 treats them like they are).

3D objects: 3D Locus, 3D Poly, Mesh, Extrude, Multiple Extrude, CSG Solid, 3D Symbol, Group of 3D objects and 3D & Hybrid PIOs.

??????????Also, 3D Line (a 2-vertex 3D-Polygon that Reshaper 13 treats as a unique object type).

???To buy or try Reshaper 13 (try = Fully functional Demo FREE for 30 days) please contact me off line at my pseudo address "info AT siriussolutions DOT net".

Thank you all for your patience,

Raymond Mullin

Sirius Solution