RAL colour palette

This is the word from Holger Everding at RAL:

Vectorworks xml palettes are included with RAL C1 DIGITAL 4.0 version 4.0, which is actually available in German and from the 2nd half of march in English.

So it seems they're already available for any German VW users out there. And according to this page it goes for ?149 instead of the normal ?198, if you buy before 31 March.

http://www.ral-digital.de/ral-order4.htm

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Having followed the links on this thread (thank you so much!) I have successfully edited the Vectorworks colour palette using the CMYK values to print (within reason) accurate RAL colours.

I am now trying to achieve/find out the CMYK values for the BS4800 colour standard. Has anyone got any further info relating BS4800 to CMYK values or if not, a chart/table correlating BS4800 to their nearest RAL equivalent?

Many thanks

• 6 years later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I haven't messed with it before, but I just pulled down the demo and it does not appear to save/export to anything other than a RAL "set", no export to XML or anything usable by Vectorworks other than the raw CMYK values, which you'd have to enter manually.

I will see if there is another method to get color palettes into Vectorworks, but it doesn't seem to cater to any that I am aware of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...