got some basic questions... does anyone remember MiniCAD? the precursor to VW? anyhow, ive been out of the drawing arena for a few years, and want to get back in. AutoCAD just freaks me out! Is there anyone near the Lancaster Philly PA area that would be willing to let me take a look at VW? they dont offer any demos and i just want to be sure it was a easy now, as it was then before telling my boss to shell out all the $$$

I currently use MC7 and love it, but it runs on an older mac and isnt as "cross-platform" friendly.

can you still draw a rectangle anywhere and reshape it? autoCAD practically requires a programming degree!

Thanks in advance

Sketcher, should you decide to move up to VW 2008 (and you most definitely should!) make sure all your archive files are MC7 or newer so VW 2008 and can one-step convert them into the latest format. For a while I kept a pre-Intel Mac around running MC7 so I could convert my oldest files (ClarisCAD) into a format readable by VW2008.

Good luck.

Bob