Anybody have a used Porsche?

Damon Design

...a modeled classic 911 that is VectorWorks compatible that is.

I'm working on a laundromat renovation in a funky beach neighborhood and our dream client-lots of properties, resources, straightforward and loves us (also a Porsche collector/racer)-is so enthusiastic about our equally funky VectorWorks produced design and rendering of the redesigned building that he wishes to print T-shirts of the rendering as a marketing tool. He loves my inclusion of the classic VW surf van in the parking lot but wants to change out the Subaru WRX wagon on the street in front (which is there because I have one) to a classic Porsche 911. As you all know-PLEASE THE DREAM CLIENT AT ALL COSTS!

So... just wondering if there is something out there that someone knows about that I can use or a place to search. I know that I could probably photoshop one in but I'm not that skilled at photoshop to Vectorworks and back and forth.

Thanks, Dude....

• 1 month later...

Note that when you import a Sketchup model, VW places it on a new, automatically generated layer. So look for that layer and check there before you give up. Your model may also come in on that layer as a one to one so the thing could be huge--your screen may happen to show the space between the wheel and the wheel well so select all and zoom to object.