Sign in to follow this  
C W

Default to Always Caps on Wall Breaks

Is there a way to always have your walls show caps on breaks... the idea being that if you need to show a drawing without doors the walls are capped without changing them in the object info pallet.

Gave that a shot Gerrit, but where the doors are the walls are still uncapped. The only way I could edit them is to click on the door and then change the setting to "w/ caps."

Go Tools > Scripts > VectorScript Plug-in Editor. Scroll down the list and select "Door". Click on the "Insert Options" button. Select the option that you want in the "Wall Breaks" drop down. I always like to make a copy of my "Door.vso" in the Plug-in folder before making changes, in case I screw something up. That way I can easily copy the original door plug-in over the one that I messed up.

Glad it helped. You can also set windows the same way. Just scroll down the list to Window and set it the same as the door.