PTHpasteboard for OSX

I seem to have a problem with pthpasteboard that when i copy something in vectorworks and try to paste it it comes out as a bad quality jpg rather than the group of objects i wanted it to copy. is there a way to solve this? or does it just mean it doesnt work with vectorworks?

I use PTH Pasteboard as well. I assume you are talking about copying from within VW and then later trying to paste from PTH Pasteboard back into VW. In my experience it doesn't work.

I find that you can only paste the most recent object which you copied to the system Clipboard with the Copy command to avoid getting the strange behavior you describe. Don't expect proper results when pasting a VW object from the PTH Pasteboard queue back into VW.

Perhaps try writing to the folks at PTH. They might ben interested but they be reluctant to sort it out on the free version.

The PTH preferences are default ...

Did you install the Leopard version ?

Probably has something to do with OS >VW2008 >clipboard interpreters

As a test ...Photoshop&GraphicConverter are also flawless with PTHpasteboard.

Your issue may point to a serious protocol conflict between Leopard & VW2008.

As far as OSX is concerned VW2008 may be a "closed" container... not good ... not good at all. Try using PTH with other Leopard apps.. PTH has an install specifically for Leopard.