Update notes after database has been changed

epluth

I'm desperately trying to update my placed Callouts with database notes after I did some changes to the database.

In VectorWorks Help under subject:"Notes Management with Databases" it is stated as following: "After placement, notes can be easily updated if changes are made to a database." But where/how exactly can I do so?

I thought it is one of the main benefits to work with Callouts on database basis. So that when you add some text to a specific note in the database, all the notes (already placed)in the drawing and related to this spec. note will change immediatly or at least can be updated without clicking on each one of them.

Would be a great help if this is actually possible!!!!

I'm still working on VectorWorks 12.5.1 if that makes any diffence.

Robert

We are experiencing odd, unexpected and "we don't know what to do now" problems with reconciling database notes.

See my related post.

http://techboard.nemetschek.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=95936&page=4#Post95936

This is possibly all related to features of the database which are probably not often encountered by notes database users who use it in straightforward fashion and don't attempt to use the support features. Therefore some bugs or imperfectly documented (lacking good how-to-use instructions) support features.

Robert

>Once you change the note in the database, I think you have to use the "reconcile notes" command.<

I've tried to use the "reconcile note" command but it doesn't update any notes. I get the feeling that this command does not recognize the notes written in viewports as annotations.