Wall style folder

Heather S

I am creating a new template for our office and setting up predefined wall types. I would like to know can Wall styles be put into separate folders like symbols, via the resource browser. For example: I would like to have all of my wall types that have brick veneer on them in one folder, then in another folder have all the wall types with siding. If this is not possible, does anyone have any ideas on how to organize wall types?

Try going to VW's Help, then look in the INDEX, under "R" for resource(s). There are many pages there. If you still have questions after reading through to HELP files post them here. FYI, I think that WALL STYLES will always be in their own folder, but it does not seem to be a user created folder.

You might consider creating a TEMPLATE file which contains all of the resources, including WALL STYLES...

I found this on VW help

"Organizing Resource Display

The custom and default resources are displayed below the resources in the current file; each list is in ascending alphabetical order.

To display the custom or current file?s resources first in a selection list, implement a naming standard that places the desired resources toward the top of the list alphabetically."