Setting up drawings?

Ok I'm new to vectorworks 2008. I am trying to setup templates and title blocks for my office. I want to be able to do the following:

1. Create New File from Template

2. Setup my Floors using Model Setup

3. Create Standard Viewports

4. Click on one Title Block and insert information that will appear on all Sheet Layers (client name, client address)

5. Click on a second Title Block and insert information that is specific to a Sheet Layer (drawing name, drawing number, scale)

Is this possible?

Thank You in advance,

Derek

Regarding title blocks, an easy way is to create a new layer solely for a title block, typically in a 1 to 1 scale in case you're importing a graphic symbol in jpg or tiff format. After placing info that you expect to show up on each sheet, make a viewport of the title block. Then go to the Viewport portion of the Organization palette, duplicate the viewport and send it to each sheet by using the Object Info palette. Any change to the main viewport will now show on each sheet. Save as a template for letter size, legal, ledger, C, D, and so on.

To add sheet numbers, scale, drawing name, etc., simply type them onto the sheet itself in the appropriate location. Copy and paste-in-place similar text to each new sheet.

My basic template has one drawing layer at 1/4" per foot and one title block layer.

Since my work is different from project to project, I add layers as needed. I never use Model Setup.

I created a Drawing Border with a custom Title block that I created and saved it as a template. I then start a new drawing using my new template. Next I go and setup my Model (2 floors, 1 basement). Then I create standard view ports (Floor Plans) using an Arch D Drawing Border and My custom Title block.

Then I try to use the Issue Manager.

At this point I'm prompted with a screen that says:

Issue Manager

Issue Number: A

Issue Date: 1/8/08

Issue Note: Issue Note

There is not a Project Tab or a Sheet Data Tab. When I made my Title Block i was sure to create a Record Format as explained in the manual. What have I done wrong? The design series manual shows an example of using Issue Manager but, it does not show how to correctly setup a Custom Title Block for use with Issue Manager.