VW2008 Standard Viewports - Error Message

Glen

MacPPC OS 10.4.11

VW2008 SP2

I am setting up a new file. When setting the standard viewports for a Floor Plan, for instance, VW runs the script. The layer, class and viewport creation appears to complete successfully, but the process ends with an Vectorscript Error popup. When clicking on the Error Output button, I get:

"Error: _0 _161 - Menu cannot be found. Fit to Page Area"

I just want to make sure I am not going to foul up a drawing by continuing to work on the file after this error.

Thanks for any input.

I am also getting this error message. First I got a different message on another file ("Error: _3336 _3339 - Index outside array limits.") Then I started a new file and got the Menu cannot be found... message.

I'd also like to know what to do about it.

Apparently someone with 11.5 had a similar problem but there's no solution listed on this forum ( http://techboard.nemetschek.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=30051&page=1#Post30051 ).

I just spoke to NNA tech support about this issue. They were able to replicate the "Menu cannot be found..." error on a "clean" SP2 install and my "Index outside array limits" error message with my file on their machine so it looks like the issue might be related to SP2.

The weird thing is, I have a file created before SP2 that allows me to create standard viewports without any error messages.

The tech support guy said he'd log the issue and get back to me when he had more information.