Keyboard Shortcuts?

I'm looking for a table of any keyboard shortcuts that may be built into VectorWorks 8.5 (Mac).

In particular, are there equivalents to "Command-5" for other views besides "Plan"? Is there a keyboard shortcut to "Duplicate Array", a command I use all the time?

Is there a simple way within the program to assign new commands?

Thanks!

------------------

Edward M. Baum

quote:

Originally posted by embarc:

I'm looking for a table of any keyboard shortcuts that may be built into VectorWorks 8.5 (Mac).

There's a tech note that lists all the shortcuts for the AEC workspace. Other workspaces from Nemetschek NA should be roughly the same:

http://www.nemetschek.net/support/technotes/043.html

quote:

In particular, are there equivalents to "Command-5" for other views besides "Plan"?

The number keys on the numeric keypad switch you between the various standard views. I believe this is discussed in the manual.

quote:

Is there a keyboard shortcut to "Duplicate Array", a command I use all the time?

Try cmd-option-D.

quote:

Is there a simple way within the program to assign new commands?

Use the workspace editor. See chapter 19 of the VectorWorks manual. The first four or five pages discuss customizing workspaces, including setting and changing keyboard shortcuts.

Caleb Strockbine

caleb@nemetschek.net