Landscape Tutorial Manual for VW 2008 now Available

For Immediate Release

archoncad announces release of the Landscape Tutorial Manual for VectorWorks 2008.

Napier, New Zealand (6th January 2008) - archoncad today announces the release of the Landscape Tutorial Manual for Vectorworks 2008 - the ultimate landscape guide to VectorWorks.

This is an upgrade to the successful Landscape manual written or VectorWorks 12. There are a series of projects designed to teach you how to use the major parts of VectorWorks Landmark, the landscaping module of VectorWorks. The manual starts with a simple project for you to learn to place plants and hard landscaping. The projects lead you from very simple planting to a 3D project where you have a 3D site, building, roads and planting. The manual uses structured tutorial tasks supported by movies that come on the included CD-ROM.

The Landscape Tutorial Manual for VectorWorks 2008 continues the archoncad tradition of providing of superior training resources to enhance VectorWorks and enable users to use it in a powerful way. This manual is recommended for entry to mid level VectorWorks users in the landscape profession.

Director Jonathan Pickup said ?when i fist saw the improvements Nemetschek North America had made to the planting I wanted to update my version 12 manual to teach others how easy it is to place, create and edit plants. I think this manual teaches people early on just how easy it is to use VectorWorks Landmark.?

"our aim has always been to demystify VectorWorks and make it easy for our clients to learn. We always get great feedback from our users, and I am sure the Landscape Tutorial Manual will be as invaluable to them as ever before."

archoncad is NZ's premier VectorWorks training company. For over a decade archoncad has trained most of the VectorWorks uses in New Zealand, through courses and on-site training or manuals. For the past 5 years archoncad has been training internationally through sales of manuals over the internet. archoncad is run by Jonathan Pickup who has been trained as an architect in New Zealand and the UK. For more information go to http://www.archoncad.com

Edited by archoncad