VW 11.5 and HP DesignJet 130

Tiradero

Question

I have been trying to print a plan that is ANSI C in size. When I go to Page>Set Print Area> the dialog box shows both Page Boundry and Page Break are checked, size is "one page" with a width of 21.6 inches and a width of 16.6 inches.

When I view the drawing, all of the material is within the viewable page boundry / break lines.

When I print it, it only prints the top 4" of the design then stops printing and cuts the paper. Why is it not printing the entire 16.6"?

Thanks for your time and energy.

1 answer to this question

If you are using a PC, change the 130 printer port so that it prints directly to the device rather than spools.

I had as you had, and, whilst I am not 100% that this is the cure, printing direct to the printer seemed to fix my incomplete print problems.

On Vista (which you won't be using since you are using VW11.5, the option to print direct to the printer) is under the advanced tab of the 130 print properties. It may be the same with whatever OS you are using.