Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Congrats & Queries???

MullinRJ

Congratulations, Yannickn, for the first post to a dreadfully underused discussion area.

Out of curiosity, how many users use the SDK? How about Plug-Ins? I find it odd that this section of the board was unused until yesterday. This is facet of the program I would love to exploit, but due to the dearth of available material and examples, I am finding it hard to get my feet wet.

Raymond

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi Jeff,

I too am wanting to make the switch but am a little worried about the complexities of moving from VS to the SDK. I hope to do this soon with a comitment to getting CW. Is there or can you give me a sample of a path object to get started? I have experience with using C and CW in the past so I feel good about doing it...Just looking for a little push with a working example.

Can you help me out?

Are there any plans to support Xcode dev environment?

Hi Raymond,

Have you taken the plunge?

Thanks!

Patrick

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Patrick, I just now saw your post or I would have replied sooner. I too am sitting on the bench waiting for a definitive need to get started. Most everything I have wanted to do can be done in VS, except the little mode icons that appear in the display bar of well polished tools. Give me a good reason and I'll join you. Most likely, two can work better than one. Nudge, nudge.

Raymond