Text Format as part of Class attributes

Keith Hadland

Question

Any thoughts on enabling a text format to be specified as part of class attributes, along with the existing line, fill and texture?

That would speed up things like using different text styles for dimensions, plant tags & drawing annotations. Yes, I know it's something that's relatively simple to change after the fact but so are class textures, fills & line styles...

5 answers to this question

This would help with Viewport Overrides. I often do a 'sketch' version of a viewport and would like to amend the font to (the much-maligned) Comic Sans, just for that viewport. This is easy for the annotation-layer, but not for design-layer text. Font by Class would open up this possibility.

Has been wishlisted here and elsewhere right after Noah's Ark shipwrecked. Obviously markers of lines are a higher priority.

Anyway, text format should also be a part of a dimension standard, as at least I submitted right after a quite jolly tea break with Abraham & Sarah at Mamre.