v13.0.1 before Christmas?

Christiaan

Question

6 answers to this question

You should be submitting files demonstrating crashes to both Computers Unlimited and bugsubmit@nemetschek.net along with a detailed description of the experience. If possible, also send the crash report.

How do you expect issues to be resolved is the appropriate parties are not informed?

You can roll the dice on someone else possibly reporting it, but if the issues are important enough to impact your workflow or your work, they should be sent to the appropriate parties. It doesn't help us, nor you, not to do such.

Yes, in an ideal world Katie I'd report every bug as I come across it, but it takes time to reproduce a bug and put a coherent report together. Time, at the moment, that I simply don't have. (although I have submitted 16 bug reports since v13 came out)

Of course my wish was a little tongue in cheek as I don't seriously expect the VectorWorks release schedule to revolve around my holidays. Just hopeful. ;)