Putting windows and doors on a schedule question

When I place doors and windows into walls, one can check each window or door via the OIP as "On Schedule" and thus prepare them to be generated into a Window or Door Schedule. Is there a way to get these to number automatically on the planset such that I can just click away, inserting without having to set each and every one on the OIP? It seems that I currently must manually enter the door or window number for each unit. A check box for "Consecutive Naming" would be helpful, particularly with doors--assuming one doesn't already exist.

Thanks

Take a look at the ID Label Tool. This will go through and let you do the numbering and turn on the On Schedule buton at the same time. The other benefit is that it lets you specify exaclty where you want the label to be, rather than having to move it afterward.

The only trick (for me) is that the tool makes you click where you want the label first, then on the door/window to label.

Pat