'Save As' causing Vectorworks to freeze? OSX.4.11-12.5.3

Saving to a local computer. Imac5,1 2.16 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo.

Having installed 12.5.3 if I open a new VW document I can't save or do a save as.

Existing documents still allow me to save changes but freeze if I try to save as.

Recently installed a new HP aio L7680 printer so removing print drivers to see if it makes any difference.

Sam

Saving to a local computer. Imac5,1 2.16 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo.

Having installed 12.5.3 if I open a new VW document I can't save or do a save as.

Existing documents still allow me to save changes but freeze if I try to save as.

Recently installed a new HP aio L7680 printer so removing print drivers to see if it makes any difference.

Sam[/Made no difference taking print driver off. Tried reinstalling VW 12.5.1 . Still made no difference]

About a week ago I upgraded from 12 to 12.5.3 which went seamlessly. As I work, I?m impressed and appreciate the improvements over 12. A few quirky things have been happening, but nothing that has slowed me down until today. I had a stall-out while doing a ?save as?. I ?force quit? VW, repaired permissions (no problems detected) and shut down. Upon restarting and reopening my file, I was asked for my serial # again and essentially had to repeat the registration process. I lost all my preset preferences, class setups, and the resource browser content was altered. I?ve not lost content or any files that I?m aware of.