Further adventures with label ledgends

khelvig

I have, since my last post (immobile label legends,) upgraded to 2008. My problem with the legends seems to have followed me and also changed its nature. This is what is happening now;

When I insert new instruments, They receive the active legend as they should. As I enter information into the various fields this information appears in the proper places, again just like it is suppose to. At this point in the game I can move all of the fields to wherever I want them and make the drawing pretty. If I decide that an instrument wants a different legend I can change to a new legend and all fields that have not been manually adjusted jump to their new positions. Up until now everything seems to be working the way it is suppose to. However, If at any point after I have changed an instruments legend I use either the refresh labels or refresh instruments command the fields all jump to the position dictated by the master legend and at this point I am completely unable to move any of them. If I've never changed the legend the instruments have no problems.

Any suggestions that keeps me from creating custom legends for every instrument on the plot would be appreciated.