VW2008 keeps crashing when i save

i have just installed VW2008, firstly i tried it with my old OS X operating system, and it crashed when i tried to save a file. i then upgraded to leopard OS, have installed all the patches, updated all software on my mac, but still VW crashes when i try to save, sometimes i can save once, but when i try again it crashes, is anyone out there experiencing this same issue, and can anyone help?

i know about the issues there have been with the new operating system and VW2008, but thought that was sorted with the new patch.

I too am having the same problem using Tiger and 2008 as well as Leopard and 2008. I am saving to an external USB 2.0 HD (160gb Seagate FreeAgent? Go) formatted as FAT32. I use this drive to shuttle files between my XP PRO machine and my Mac, hence the FAT32. It doesn?t always crash, but it usually does.

Same problem here. Tiger with 2008. Saving to windows 2003 server. SMB setting. Happens more than not. Forced to save to desktop. Working file saves, but VW2008 quits. File end up with no date info. All dates revert to 01-01-1970?

Seems to recall one or two times when the same happened with a file saved on the desktop.

Edited by Erich Lutz