Disappearing Worksheets & Record Formats

vw 2008 arch/rw

iMac intel dual core

current os-x (pre-leopard)

here's the problem...a file that was native to 12.5 was recently converted and worked upon in 2008. now, all of a sudden, my resource browser is showing no worksheets, no record formats, no textures, no nothing except for symbols.

however, the worksheets themselves are still in the file and appear to be functioning normally, and there appears to be nothing unusual about the record format instances when i click upon a given item.

tried restarting, tried the same file on two different machines (the other a G5 desktop) with no results.

any thoughts?

-ml

Click on the arrow to the right of Resources in the Resource Browser.

Choose "Show Object Types"

Make sure worksheets is checked - if not, click on it to display the worksheets.

Repeat for other resources

Thanks for the quick reply Katie...but the Worksheet/Texture icons show up in the resource browser, but even with the little arrows pointing down to open the respective folders, there's nothing in them.

Here's a screenshot to illustrate my point...An open worksheet is seen to the right, but no worksheets are shown in the RB.