Vectorworks 2008 stops working on exit after print to HP DJ130nr with Vista

IanH

Question

Vectorwork 2008 is reported as having stopped working by Windows when the application closes.

This only seems to happen when at some point during the session, I have printed to my HP DJ130nr network printer - other than that, everything appears OK.

The error reported by Windows is:

Microsoft Windows

Vectorworks 2008 Application has stopped working

There is then a option to send diagnostics information wo Microsoft - I have done this on a copule of occasions.

Vectorworks is 2008 Designer + RW - installed two weeks ago with the option of installing the latest updates so I guess it has the latest patches. Windows is Vista Ultimate.

Here the rub: HP Designjet 130nr (network print) is using the XP drivers. No Vista drivers drivers are available for this printer yet (here hoping for a miracle) so this is the best that I can use.

I suspect the problem is due to interaction between the HP drivers and Vectorworks.

I would like to know whether this error is simply an inconvenience rather than a problem.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet