Censorship continues

Petri

For reasons I can't explain, I am able to write here. However, I don't seem to be able to subscribe to NNA's mailing lists. After filling the form, replying to the registration confirmation messages (two), I still get You are not subscribed to any lists on this server.

Obviously I am still a dangerous dissident and a threat to NNA's propaganda.

When I get that kind of response from web sites in general (I haven't tried NNA mailing lists, but I have seen this happen with VW forum sign-in), it's usually because my browser, Firefox, has rejected cookies without asking me, based on some earlier incident that it interpreted to mean I want it to do so. Could something like that be the problem?

With Firefox, the solution is to find the site in the list of "Exceptions" to "Accept cookies from sites" and remove it.

Perchance ...

A tempest in a Teapot ...

the reason they call a Moderator ... a Moderator .. is cus the Moderator is supposed to Moderate stuff... on balance our Ms Katie does an admirable job ... sorting the wheat from the chaff...

however...

As Petri-san points out , the mailing list issue is fundamentally separate...

my guess is that it is probably linked to a php >mySQL failure of some sort ...

which is really quite common... these days... as evident on various PHP/ mySQL forums.

When comments cross the line of common decency and become unprofessional or defamatory they should be 'moderated'. Posts of that nature achieve very little apart from demonstrating the boorishness of the poster. Thinking that they are furthering their cause or agenda by posting in that manner is delusional. The outcome is more likely to be the opposite.