Please send me your:

-Crash logs

-Machine spec

-Operating system

-Version of VectorWorks and installed service pack

We are not able to duplicate the issue.

Does upgrading to SP2 fix the problem?

dmartin@nemetschek.net

Sorry for the delay. For some odd reason, my personal settings to be "notified of response" never took...and i had issues getting the forum preferences set again. The forum software has been quite problematic for me....but i digress. Good thing i haven't experienced the same number of problems with Vectorworks.

SP2 has fixed the problems for me. In answer to other posts, i have approached my editing of layers/classes through selecting the layer in the Navigation window and "Ctrl-Clicking" the layer, then selecting "Details." That is how it worked for me. However, now with the 10.5.2 and VW 2008 SP2 i have NOT been able to duplicate the problem with the particular (problematic) file. Perhaps things are fixed?

Hope that helps.

• 3 months later...
Guest Donne Martin

Hi all,

From the two crash logs I've received so far, it appears those having problems are running older versions of VW (without the latest service pack). If you are running VW12, please update to 12.5.3. If you are on VW2008, please update to SP3.

There were issues with Mac OS 10.5 and the Organization Dialog which were addressed in previous maintenance releases.

Thanks

Donne

Edited by Donne Martin (NNA)
  • 2 months later...

Hello there

I have just installed VW2008 Fundamentals onto my new Mac OSX 10.5.2 and have updated to SP3 but am still having the problem of the Organisation Dialog crashing the entire program every single time. I can't find what you reference as a previous maintenance release to solve this issue and don't know what to do next. Can you please help asap as I cannot design any new projects!

Many thanks

Amanda Barrett