Purchasing VectorWorks 2008 if there's no local distributor?

Hi!

I'm interested in purchasing the latest VectorWorks, yet my country doesn't have an official distributor. There is a store that sells VW12, but that's no good since I plan to make a switch at some point and VW12 has no hope of recieving Leopard fixes (as I've understood). So, can anyone recommend me what I should do? Any good webstores to recommend? Possibly the likes that will offer an upgrade?

Thanks.

VW 12 will be updated soon for Leopard. The engineering team is working on addressing this as quickly as possible.

(This has been posted several times across the message board)

Who did you purchase VW 12 from? If the 3rd and 4th letter of your serial number are "US", then you bought a product either directly from NNA or through a US dealer. You are then entitled to an upgrade. Please contact the sales department at sales@nemetschek.net for further inquiries.

VW 12 will be updated soon for Leopard. The engineering team is working on addressing this as quickly as possible.

(This has been posted several times across the message board)

I have VW11. The the only store that sells VW, has 12 and 12.5 separately. Of 12.5, they sell only fundamentals and renderworks (need landmark too, so, no good) and the 12.5 would be getting the upgrade, not 12.0 as I understood.

I believe Estonia is part of Ultirender's territory. At least the good people at Ultirender have, I understand, spent a lot of time doing demos etc. to Estonians.

I'll contact them for further information, thanks!