Rotating EPSF in 3D

Is there any way to move an EPSF in a 3D environment? I want to use graphics I've imported as EPSF as a "silk screen" for a product. The EPS picture looks great in VectorWorks but is always oriented forward (as are all 2D objects).

I guess what I want to know is if there is any way to get my EPSF to behave as a 3D flat NURBS surface instead of a 2D.

I've tried going down the path of creating Image Props and it's a nightmare for my purposes.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

To apply a white silk screen through the RenderWorks texturing tools requires first that I convert the EPS into two separate files, one for the text and another for the mask. Then I can create an image prop using these files. For some reason the image prop always comes in huge so I have to resize it to the original size of the texture file.

Even at this point, the file still suffers from being pixel based and as such degrades at closer views.

When I import an EPSF file, it imports perfectly at size and looks great no matter how close you zoom in. Plus, there is not tedious mucking about with masks as it's already transparent.

This is the reason why I'm asking if the EPSF can be manipulated in 3D.