queue stopping on HP130

glenn1gg

Question

I have an HP130. When I print, the job tries to load for a few seconds, then stops. I try to start the queue, it churns for a few seconds and stops again. I am using VW 12.5.2, and have installed all of the current upgrades for the driver, firmware and system maintenance software for the HP. I'm on a Mac, system 10.4.8.

I'm able to print pdfs, so its not a computer to printer issue; the problem is directly with VW. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Glenn

1 answer to this question

I don't know if this will help you but it helped us and it sounds like we had the same problem. We also have a HP Designjet 130, are on a Mac OS X version 10.4.10, VW version 12.5.2. We found help thru the HP Business Support Center on line, under HP Designjet 130 Printer series.

Here are some key words to find it (I'm not too computer savvy but am reading off the printed sheet in my file); HP Designjet MAC Printer Driver (MAC OSX Server not supported). type: Driver; version: 4.1 (31 Jul 2006); Operating System(s): Mac OS X; File name: Mac_OS_X_Designjet_Installer.dmg (47MB)

After this fix, we have had no more problems.

Hope it helps.