Let me expand my problem

Cbeckwith

I have two different files *.vwx One has a class with text placed on the drawing where it needs to be. The drawing is scaled at 300 paper scale with "all layers" not checked and "Text Scaled" box checked. When I go to the second drawing, I can select the class from the first drawing and import it into the second drawing, but it does not copy in the text that was on the class. I have to manually set to active layer on original(first drawing) copy and then switch to second drawing and paste. When I do this, even though the scale is the same 300 paper scale, the paste is expanded on the paper. The origins are the same, the scales are the same, but it is off. Is there anyway to copy the footprint from the first drawing into the same floor drawing on the second drawing without having to go through and move every single text into the same corresponding position on the second drawing? This is my issue. I hope this explains it better?

Thanks for any help you can provide. I have looked all the comments in the forum and none of them answer my issue.

I had already thought about this and already tried that, it is still expanding the text from where it should be. So I am stuck. I am afraid I am going to have to bite the bullet and manually move each row of data into the correct position on each drawing. This will increase my time on design revisions, but you can't expect perfection, but at least I have the template format I want. So I won't have to start from scratch on each drawing. Thanks, Clois