Spell checker

This is a feature being worked on with the intention of being included in VW 9. Until that time you can use any word processing spell checker and use the copy/paste technique if need be.

Searchfield:

Please contact Customer Service at (410)-290-5114 to receive your free upgrade to 8.5.1 so that you will have the most current shipping version. You will then be able to download 8.5.2 from our website to have the latest version.

------------------

Brian O

Diehl Graphsoft, Inc.

Technical Support

[This message has been edited by Brian O (edited 05-18-2000).]

I have contacted our local supplier in New Zealand, They have run out of the up-grade Cd's and are waiting a new shippment.... maybe next month. Thanks for the replys, I am looking forward to the new version (VW9) as my spelling is atrocious.

quote:

Originally posted by Brian O:

This is a feature being worked on with the intention of being included in VW 9. Until that time you can use any word processing spell checker and use the copy/paste technique if need be.

Searchfield:

Please contact Customer Service at (410)-290-5114 to receive your free upgrade to 8.5.1 so that you will have the most current shipping version. You will then be able to download 8.5.2 from our website to have the latest version.