Walls With Horizontal and Vertical Constraint in VW2008

Hello:

This is probably a simple problem on my part, but I'd don't recall this being an issue with VW 2008 prior to the SP1 update. Previously, I have been able to draw walls using the 'shift' key to constrain the drawing of walls along the horizontal or vertical axis. This is still the case except when I enter a length for a new wall segment. Typically the active wall length is fine, but the next (and subsequent) wall lengths snap to odd angles when I use 'shift' to constrain for horizontal/vertical. The smartcursor tip reads as horizontal, vertical, etc. but the walls are definitely no longer correctly oriented relative to the other 'horizontal/vertical' geometry. This is confirmed by the databar angle field - such as a 'vertical wall' constraint snap at 97.15d. It is as if a new origin/axis point is created when I enter the length for the wall segment. I've attached some images to illustrate this issue. Perhaps there is a setting or other step I am missing? I am still learning my way around VW, but as I mentioned, I did not recall this being an issue prior to the 2008 SP1 update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Patrick

wall2.png

wall3.png

wall4.png