Fkeys where did they go

After upgrading to the latest versions of VectorWorks, I was no longer able to use the standard Mac Fkeys for Undo,Cut,copy and paste. Is there a fix to get these back or is there a fix on the way. Its a pain having to go to the menu all the time.

Thanks

Spike Lyne

FKeys in VectorWorks can be used with tools but not with Commands. If you wish you can use hotkey commands rather than going to the menu every time.

Unfortunately there is not a hotkey listing, however if you go to your pull down menus there is a hotkey code next to each command that has one assisgned. I.e., cut is command+x; copy is command+c; etc.

I hope this helps in some way for you.

------------------

Brian O

Diehl Graphsoft, Inc.

Technical Support

Additionally, F1 through F4 are reserved by VectorWorks and are used for controlling tablet features. I believe that this was also the case with MiniCAD. See the VectorWorks User's Guide, pp. 2-57 - 58 for more information on using the F1-F4 keys to control a tablet with VectorWorks, and pg. 19-4 for a note that indicates that you can't use those keys in your workspace.

If you have QuicKeys from CE Software, you can use it to override this restriction and assign anything you like to the function keys (or any other keys).

Caleb Strockbine

caleb@diehlgraphsoft.com