Print area not centered on page

I have a Drawing Border set up on a Sheet Layer. The problem is that when my Drawing Area (through Document Setup) is set to any sheet size larger than A2 (ie B2, A1, A0 etc) the printable area shown on screen is not centered in the Sheet boundary. If you look at the attached image you can see what I mean. Can someone explain what is going on and how to fix it?

Thanks

Sorry that wasn't the best screen capture, my page size got messed up before I took it. The attached captures should show it better. The first shows the drawing area set to A1, the second to A2. You will note that at A2, the grey shaded area is equal top to bottom and left to right, but at A2 it's not - this is the problem I'm trying to solve.

Yes, and I find that a real pain - if I wanted it to show margins at all, I'd much rather be able to set my own margins that I know will be inside all my printable areas, rather than have it change depending on what printer is selected.

But that still doesn't answer the question of why the grey area is not symmetrical top/bottom and left/right.

The grey area are margins, but these are the area the printer can't reach. Every printer has his own margins where it can't print. So on each printer, the grey area is different. But the papersize is the same.

What you can do is create a drawingborder that doesn't print and center it on the page, that way you will always be sure that it will print on every printer. You'll have to test the dwgborder on different printer for its correct size.

You can also center the printing area in VW (12.5 at least) by double clicking on the move page tool in the basic tool bar. It will center the print area regardless of the information in the drawing and the print set up-- you have to make sure that your drawing border is centered at 0,0.

This is a nice VW tool that we use all the time in our office.