rotated text not printing

rotated text of more than one line will not plot on our encad cadjet, the lines of text print on top of each other. we use mac plot raster for our plotter driver and has worked with mini cad 7. the text appears correct on the screen and i can revise the text, also it will print correctly from our epson stylus 800. the problem seems to occur with both new vector works documents and converted mini cad documents, any suggestions.

Gary:

What version of VectorWorks are you using? Also, please check for an updated MacPlot raster driver for you Encad. If it is printing properly on one unit, I would tend to lean towards thinking it is a driver situation, rather than a VectorWorks issue.

Additionally, the way information is printed from VectorWorks is different from MiniCad 7.

We will also look into this further on our end, so if this is a bug we can fix it as soon as possible.

------------------

Brian O

Diehl Graphsoft, Inc.

Technical Support

BRIAN,

8.5.1 SEEMS TO HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THE PROBLEM, WHEN I LOADED THE UP GRADE I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD TO REMOVE THE OLDER VERSION (8.0) (OR AT LEAST REPLACE THE ALIAS IN THE LAUNCHER) AND SO MY DOCUMENTS WERE BEING OPENED IN 8.0 WHICH THE ROTATED TEXED MUST BE A BUG IN THE OLDER VERSION. THANKS