VW 2008 Keyboard Shortcuts

Does anyone know how to find a list of VW 2008 keyboard shortcuts? I know that the workspace can be exported as a text file with the menus and tools shortcuts, but that file is 15 to 30 pages long and does not include built-in tool shortcuts such as "zoom" "snap to grid," or "2D selection," etc. Some of the shortcuts appear to have changed and not all of the shortcuts show up in the smart cursor cues. I hope that I do not have to read the whole manual, tool by tool to find each shortcut.

in VectorWorks 2008 you can export your workspace to a text file. This will give you all the keyboard shortcuts and hot-keys for tools. Here is a small exert from my workspace:

Mode Group

Mode Group 1

Mode Group 2

Mode Group 3 [O]

Mode Group 4 [P]

Mode Group 5 [[]

Mode Group 6 []]

Other Keys

Screen Hints [Y]

Set Datum [G]

Set Edge Snap [T]

Constraint Keys

Snap To Grid [A]

Snap To Object [Q]

Constrain Angle

Snap To Intersection [W]

Smart Points [D]

Snap To Distance [E]

Smart Edge [F]

Constrain Tangent [R]

Let me clarify: I have a pdf file and an excel file of "VW Keyboard Shortcuts" which I downloaded in August of 2006 (presumably VW 12), but I cannot remember where these files came from. I assume that I downloaded these files from the VW website, but I cannot find similar files for VW 2008. These files are strictly keyboard shortcuts and are not bloated with other info.

Compusam,

That was an excel sheet I created and added to the Knowledge Base (kbase.nemetschekn.net)

In VW 2008, you can export the workspace to a text file, displaying keyboard shortcuts next to all the tools and menus for easy reference.

To do this, go to the workspace editor and edit the current workspace.

Click on the "Export Workspace to Text File..." button in the lower left corner.

The text file can be edited to remove unwanted items, or even copied/pasted / imported into an excel spreadsheet.

The special buttons are towards the end of the text file.

Since you can export to a text file (including your custom shortcuts, and easily editable), the list probably won't be updated.

Are you implying custom shortcuts you set are not displaying in the text file?