Font Size changing?

I operate on the Windows platform, VW 8.5 and like to use "Comic Sans" True Type Font. I set the default size to 9 pt. on the drop down menu. However, throughout the drawing process, the font size changes incrementally, so that if I select the text, the 9 pt. menu item is now unchecked, and going into "Custom size" shows the font as 9 pt., but the size is somewhat different. Screws up any tables and alignment. Any suggestions?

WE run Mas's here with the latest beta version of VW and have the same problem. It seem relatively random and is quite annoying. It does appear that the text changes size, even on plots. If you select the text and choose 9pt it will visibly change size, but over time it will change again. So I don't have any answer. Hopefully Diehlgraphsoft will solve this soon.

Well--

I installed the latest beta version of Vectorworks today, and it appears that at least on the Windows platform the font resizing problem has been fixed. Good work DGI! MikeB-Have you downloaded the latest Beta version (I think it's 8.5.2b9)? It could be a difference in platforms, but I haven't extensively tested this aspect of the program. Regardless, it is _definitely_ better than 8.5.1.

I also like the fact that when zooming in or out, the text doesn't expand or contract outside a bounding box. Now, if only we can get editing in place (for rotated text).