renderworks issue

land1

when I render in final quality renderworks I get a blank screen. The model has image props, 3d symbols and renderworks background, the file is approx 16meg. The model renders fine in open gl but will not show in final quality renderworks.If I use artistic renderworks I get a black screen.

Sometimes if i shut the program down and restart, the model renders in final quality renderworks but not always.

This problem has occurred on 3 different machines here with no apparent consistency.

I am using vectorworks 12.5.1 Pentium 4 3ghz 1.5g ram 256m radeon 9600pro windows xp

I get the same thing happen - sometimes the screen just wont render in final quality, sometimes it does, and sometimes it just goes black in the render window? This can happen in open GL too. I sometimes use the render camera and sometimes just click the 'set 3d view' button. When this happens i just restart Vectorworks and it quite often comes right, if it doesn't i restart the computer and then it comes right - only to happen again at some stage later in the day etc...

..very frustrating!

Any solutions?

Vectorworks 12.5.2

Windows Vista home

Hp Laptop dv6000 with:

Dual Core 2 1.66 Centrino

2G ddr2 Ram

Nvidia go7400 Gpu

• 2 weeks later...