Rotating the plantlist

I have the viewport on my dwg rotated 90deg to fit properly, and all of the plant tags rotated also. That's fine. However, when I place the Plantlist on the dwg, I can not rotate it at all, by any means. Help...how do I make them agree?? Please don't tell me that I must shrink down the size of my viewport so that it will line up horizontally on the dwg in order for this to work.

Thanks.

I just tried this. It ends up giving my a grey box with no text in it. I tried de-selecting all classes except the one I put the plantlist on "Text". I even hid all the other layers except the one the plantlist is on. No luck. It did let me rotate it though.

I think what Marietta is asking is whether or not you have the plant list worksheet open. When a worksheet is placed on a design layer as an object and then the worksheet is opened, the object on the drawing shows an X through it. This may be carrying forward into your viewport.

If so, close the worksheet and update the viewport.