Every custom workspace gets corrupted

Now that i reinstalled my pc, almost everything works fine. There is only one little problem:

Every workspace I make gets corrupted. So I am doomed to use the standard workspaces that comes with VW.

I do not know why this happens, but what parameters can cause a corrupt workspace? Or is it not know what causes it?

Are there things you may not do in a workspace? Or other options to be aware of?

I'm interested in the answer to this too.

I had the same problem and ended up customizing a workspace - then immediately copying it to another location on my hard drive. When it would get corrupted I'd paste the good copy back into the workspaces folder.

However, I haven't had this problem in a while - I have no idea why...

This is over my head.

However, when I was having some of my workspace problems I called VW tech support and they emailed me new workspace files. Maybe you should try that. Maybe your original workspaces have gotten corrupted.

Well, there are several approaches to creating a custom workspace. (Duplicating an existing, creating one from scratch, editing an existing, editing a previous version, etc.) I was asking DWORKS how he was doing it to see if his method had something to do with the repetitive corruption issue he is having.

I'm completely aware the workspace editor is used to arrange a workspace.