8.5.2b9

I downloaded and installed 8.5.2b9.

My directional arrow keys stopped working instantly. The left arrow and the down arrow still worked, but the right arrow and the up arrow stopped working.

I bailed out and re-installed 8.5.1 to set everything straight.

Thought administrators and others might want to know about this while it is still beta.

PC-Win98

Thank you for letting us know. If you could please contact us so that we may get the specs on your machine so that we may try to duplicate the problem on our end and find a resolution we would appreciate it.

You may call us at (410)290-5114 or e-mail us at tech@diehlgraphsoft.com with your information and the information about your machine, along with a phone number in case we need to call for more details.

Don't forget to include your serial number on the e-mail if you use that method.

• 1 year later...

I have the latest Vectorworks program and I still have this problem. My directional arrow keys stopped working instantly. The left arrow and the down arrow still worked, but the right arrow stopped working. Re-starting the programs will free up the key. Is there a fix for this problem?

quote:

Originally posted by Brian O:

Thank you for letting us know. If you could please contact us so that we may get the specs on your machine so that we may try to duplicate the problem on our end and find a resolution we would appreciate it.

You may call us at (410)290-5114 or e-mail us at tech@diehlgraphsoft.com with your information and the information about your machine, along with a phone number in case we need to call for more details.

Don't forget to include your serial number on the e-mail if you use that method.