Section viewports at an angle

I am trying to cut a section viewport that is not orthogonal and needs to be set an angle. I can do this just using the section marker without creating a viewport. But, once I use the create section viewport, i can only move the vertices in orthogonal directions.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

I don't get the part about doing this without creating a section viewport. Why do that? Just create the section viewport at the desired angle, and your section line will be created as well. To reposition the section line endpoints, just drag them. The cursor cue "parallel" lets you know that you aren't changing the angle of the line. You should be in Top/Plan view with the "Constrain angle (S)" constraint mode on.

thanks, pete. the problem is that my one continuous section cut varies at different angles, and when i try everything you suggest, the different endpoints always stay perpendicualr, as opposed to 28 degrees or something. I can start the viewport at the desired angle, but then everything is 90 degrees from that, and I can't look directly head on to a part of the building that has been shifted at a non 90 degree angle.

I think I am going to cut two different sections at the right angle and then piece them together.