Invert viewport

I searched on-screen help, Print and here, but found no topic, so ...

The short question is: How do you make text turn upside down? Rotate a text block past 90? and it flips.

I have some viewports in landscape orientation on a sheet in LS orientation - the wide "bottom" print margin is on righthand side of the sheet. I need to invert the VPs for binding. If I rotate the VP 180?, say using "cmd L" twice, or with the rotate selection tool or with the flip horiz command, the annotation text flips back.

Alternately,I could leave the VP in place, change the print orientation of the sheet to the opposing Landscape orientation (wider "bottom" print margin moves to lefthand side of sheet), rotate the homemade title block 180, and move it to the other side of the sheet. Unfortunately, the title block is a rectangle grouped with some text blocks. The text flips as soon as it is rotated past 90?.

Or I could put the sheet in portrait orientation mode and try to put the title block upside down at the top of the page, but same problem.

It should be simple. Did I miss something really basic?

-B