Title Block/Drawing Border Tool

I've made a custom title block, saved in the default library, it appears in the drawing border folder as a symbol in my Resource Browser BUT... when I click on the Drawing Border tool and open up the Create Drawing Border dialog box, I can't get into the Title Block window to replace the title block I used previously in this drawing with my new, custom title block. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

If it's already in the drawing, go to the OIP and click on the Title Block button. You should be able to navigate to the symbol from there.

In addition, if you have the custom TB as a symbol imported in the drawing, you can choose any symbol from the current document to be used as the title block, too.

That's the problem. I go to the OIP, click on the title block button and nothing opens.

Under 'current title block' it lists the title block symbol I'm trying to get rid of, and when I click Drawing Border preferences it lists that same title block but, again, I can't change it.

I have the custom symbol in the current drawing in the drawing border components folder. When I click it and make it active its gets over-ridden (sp?) by the TB that I'm trying to get rid of in the OIP.