Snapping to Workgroup References in Sheet Layer

I am currently experiancing difficulty in moving a viewport using the intersection of grid lines within the viewport.

My intial diagnosis is that vectorworks is unable to snap to dashed lines located within viewports of 'large' projects containing workgroup references. I am assuming it is a graphics card-vectorworks issue.

Interestingly I can snap to them when annotating - just not when the basic sheet layer view.

I drew just two lines and workgroup referenced them into a blank document and could snap and move from all points which makes me think its struggling with complexity of the project.

All layers, classes, view options, viewport settings (both in drawing and workgroup reference) are set to 'ON' or 'SHOW/SNAP/MODIFY ALL'

Anyone experianced similar or same issues or able to offer a solution?

The problem is that those loci (even if they are locked!) are going to disappear if changes are made in the contributor WGR file. Then VW completely rewrites the WGR layers.

To get your loci to stick, you will need to create a layer link to the WRG layer in another layer resident in the container file, put the loci there, and use that layer containing the link in the VP.